Stepping Heavenward

2006-12-09

2nd Half Of Twenty Things To Do Before I Am 20


11. Diligently study my French course that I am starting this week. (again)

12.(Hopefully) Keep helping to teaching a 23 year old "gypsy" girl how to read

13. Keep a journal of home-made family jokes, giggles, and moments of insanity
(Have done this on and off over the years, already)

14. Look over the old scribbles, "books", ramblings, and papers I have done long ago and sort them out and do something with them. (ie: improve them, or throw them out!)

15 See if I can plan several weeks in advance for Sunday School lessons, so there won't be panic and pandemonium on Fridays!

16 To not only be the Sunday School teacher to the older children at church, but be their friend.

17 Talk one on one with the ones who aren't yet Christians

18 Keep my bedroom in a more presentable state :)

19 Radoming pick a history book and study up on that time to improve my somewhat rusty history knowledge!!

20 To finally finish this awfully long, hard list!

5 Comments:

  • Wow, sounds like you have some fun goals!!!!!!

    I like the one about teaching the "gypsy" girl to read. See, you do have ways you can get involved in your community! :o)

    Hehe and I like the one about keeping your room in a more presentable state. I'm still working on that one too! LOL

    By Blogger Jana B, at 1:54 PM  

  • You know, it's quite amazing how things work out!! :)

    We've only had one "lesson" with this girl...and despite somebody from Bible study saying "I think you should have a person who actually knows how to teach!" I really loved it, and hope it keeps up!

    After all, I have been helping teach my little sisters for ages, anyway :)

    By Blogger Celeste McGrath, at 7:35 PM  

  • Your list has been great to read! I love number 15..

    See if I can plan several weeks in advance for Sunday School lessons, so there won't be panic and pandemonium on Fridays!

    Lately I've been planning them on Sunday mornings for my little 4 year olds! Oops! But right now I'm already ready for next Sunday and the following.... *begins to wonder how that ever happened...* :D

    By Blogger Kaitlin, at 5:56 PM  

  • Awww.. long list but sweet ideas all the same!

    Every blessing
    Maria
    www.inhishands.co.uk

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:08 PM  

  • Aww man, I know what you by trying to get stuff done by such in such a time. I have so many books I want to read, The Lost World, LOTR (again), more history, etc.. =D

    By Blogger Keith M., at 5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home