Stepping Heavenward

2006-11-01

Hi All,

Just want to mention James to you all again. Please pray for him, especially as he keeps coming back to Bible Study. He keeps turning up at the house just after we have finished, while we are having tea and coffee. I don't know what keeps bringing him back but pray that he might see something in our lives.

He and I used to go to the same school, and I never imagined that one day He'd be mixing with our Bible Study group!! It's amazing the way things turn out :)

Last week him and a mate of his got into the back yard and were mucking around shining flashlights in through the window, until someone went out and invited them in. They both came in then, and James started playing songs for us on the guitar...He's a nice lad, and if he came to know the Lord all the energy and potential he has would be turned in a really great direction!

So, please keep him in prayer! Today is Wednesday again, and last week he told me he'd probably come around to Bible Study again...so I'll update you some time soon.

Thanks

8 Comments:

  • Will be praying!

    By Blogger Teens On Their Knees, at 9:56 PM  

  • Did he go yesterday?

    By Blogger Keith M., at 1:34 PM  

  • I'm afraid not...

    By Blogger Celeste McGrath, at 6:05 PM  

  • Lord, have YOUR way in this situation! Amen!

    God bless
    Maria in the UK
    www.inhishands.co.uk

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:13 AM  

  • Hi Celeste-I saw your name over at Maria's In His Hands blog and wanted to stop by and say hello. I'm sorry your friend didn't come by. But the door is open. Leave the results with God. And ask that Jesus put others in this young man's path to minister to him.

    He's blessed to know you!

    By Blogger chrisd, at 7:23 PM  

  • Hi Celeste -
    I tracked your blog from Maria's also, and I just wanted to say that it takes a faithful friend to be concerned about the spiritual life of another. I appreciate your heart, and I will be praying for James as well.

    In Him,
    Jamie

    By Blogger jamie riley, at 2:33 AM  

  • Thanks all...

    By Blogger Celeste McGrath, at 9:03 PM  

  • Thank you for visiting my blog. I am glad I could help you and your cousin.
    I know many people struggle with boyfriend/girlfriend problems, even though they don't realize it. I'm glad I can (hopefully) release the problem off your cousin's back.

    Remember to pray for your cousin and all others out there who believe in this routine.

    Blessings,
    Lanna

    heisherioc.blogspot.com

    By Blogger Lanna, at 11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home