Stepping Heavenward

2006-11-19


Falling Down
David Meece

Lord You know I try to hard to do the things I should
In everything I say and do
In all things that are good
But the world keeps calling me
Time and time again it seems
And before I know what's hitting me
I've let you down again

And I'm falling down
You know I'm falling down
And I don't understand why I keep losing ground
But every time I do if I look up to You
Then I stop falling down
Yes, I stop falling down
Because of You...You

People say they understand they don't try to put me down
But Lord you know it rips apart the wittnes that I have
How I wish I could be
The girl that You want me to be
But You know that's impossible if I try without You

And I'm falling down
You know I'm falling down
And I don't understand why I keep losing ground
But every time I do if I look up to You
Then I stop falling down
Yes, I stop falling down
Because of You...You

6 Comments:

  • How I wish I could be
    The girl that You want me to be


    I thought it was written by a guy?

    By Blogger Chris McCarthy, at 9:16 PM  

  • Didn't you know David is a girl's name over here?? :)

    Ha. I figured it would make sense if I omitted "man" and put in "girl". :)

    By Blogger Celeste McGrath, at 10:04 AM  

  • ok I see what you did. :)

    By Blogger Chris McCarthy, at 12:12 AM  

  • Nice!

    God bless
    Maria in the UK
    www.inhishands.co.uk

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:01 PM  

  • Celeste -- Thanks for the encouraging post -- it's always encouraging to come to your blog.

    I hope all is well and that the Lord blesses you richly today.

    By Blogger jamie riley, at 10:58 PM  

  • Good thoughts.

    By Blogger Keith M., at 11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home