Stepping Heavenward

2006-09-17

Re: Calling All Testemonies!


Thanks to all who wrote in with their testemonies about their walk with God...they're great!!

We do, however, have one small problem...it seems like the girls are more brave than the guys. All but two of the testemonies are from girls. Here's the little hiccup: After including them in SH, my friends and I are also going to combine them into a booklet and plan to pass them out to young people, and somehow a booklet of girl's testemonies aren't going to impact a teenage guy as much as if he would read of guys his own age!

So...here's the final request. Any lads out there want to help us out?
(same as before, Comment on it, Cbox it, or email it!)

7 Comments:

  • Hi,

    I just wanted to see if you could give me your email address. I was reading your blog and saw something about your dad getting cancer. That is such an amazing story! It really stuck out to me because, 4 weeks ago, my mom was diagnosed with brain cancer and given only 1 year to live. I was like you, Shocked, thinking is this REALLY real? I am only 18 years old, my mom is too young! I would like to tell you the whole story, but not really through the blog. If you don't mind, please email me, so I could have your address. My email is danielle.moody@gmail.com

    Our Lord is Great!
    Danielle

    By Blogger Danielle, at 11:26 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Celeste McGrath, at 11:39 AM  

  • Hi Danielle, Thanks for dropping. I have just sent you an email, so I won't write much here :)

    You might like to check out "Teens on their knees" in the side link on my blog.

    Stay strong.
    Cel

    By Blogger Celeste McGrath, at 11:41 AM  

  • So, Celseste, you are saying you would like some guy testimonies? If you would I might be intersted. :-)

    By Blogger Keith M., at 4:11 PM  

  • Sounds great...
    Will wait :)
    (wow. what a poet I am!)

    By Blogger Celeste McGrath, at 6:03 PM  

  • Like on how you got saved, or just your main life experience or both...:)

    By Blogger Keith M., at 9:13 PM  

  • Just how you got saved will be great :)
    If you want you can email it, you can use the address in "view my complete profile"
    Thanks :)

    By Blogger Celeste McGrath, at 9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home