Stepping Heavenward

2006-09-20

Prayer Request


Hi all,
This is yet another super-quick post to mention a prayer request.

This morning I got a phone call from a lady asking me if I would be interested in teaching a blind six year-old girl!! I told her that I am definately interested, and she told me she wasn't asking for a commitment yet, she was just wondering if I would be available. She ended the call saying she would get back to me.

I would LOVE for this to happen! Even though I am not fully qualified yet, I know how to read and write Grade 1 and Grade 2 Braille...so this would be great. However, this has happened once before and it has fallen through and nothing came out of it.

So, peoples, if you want to pray....you're more than welcome to! :)

Thanks in advance!!!

3 Comments:

  • I'll be praying...hope you get the opprotunity!

    By Blogger Keith M., at 4:12 PM  

  • Teaching? Like just teaching her Braille or like homeschooling her? Fun either way. Lemme know how it goes.

    Praying for God's will!

    By Blogger Jana B, at 6:03 PM  

  • It would be teaching her Braille...she has some sight (maybe just shadows) but can't see enough to read, and her parents are eager to have her start Braille soon while she's still young and can take it all in easily. (unlike an old person like me:)

    But I don't really have much more detail other than that...

    By Blogger Celeste McGrath, at 7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home